Poker, novel-in-progress, and updates from rainy PDX.

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

The following will be a guest post from my lovely wife.

I love Krispy Kreme. I do. I cant help it, those lovely chemical filled fluffly cream filled donuts. Heaven, I tell ya. Heaven. My mother-in-law bought a couple dozen today and of course I was tricked into thinking one of the glazed filled donuts was filled with that delicious creamy frosting. It was actually filled with jelly. Gross! Thankfully, I noticed before eating it. So, this probably counts as one of the mundane stories that my husband promised not to post, but being that all he does is play poker, he is bound to post some mundane stories. One of these days he will get a job, he is super smart and talented. You can look forward to more random mundane postings from me. They will most likely be related to food. Thanks for reading my first weird random journal entry ever posted on the web. By the way, if you ever write anything on his blog or on the internet in general, he is probably critiquing every bit of grammar and punctuation. He is doing it to me right now!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://pizdos.cn/ada.html]pizdos ada[/url] Penis The autonomic nerves produces a buzyhyta http://pizdos.cn/ada.html Some patients with expected study of

November 16, 2009 at 1:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home