Poker, novel-in-progress, and updates from rainy PDX.

Monday, May 03, 2004

What's up, y'all. The last few days, I haven't got much work done on the novel or on poker, because I've had a number of family functions, and I've been preparing for a job interview.

It was actually the second interview for the same job, and it was this afternoon. Went pretty well, I think.

I have squeezed in a bit of poker on the side, and my current status in the micro games is around 2,200 hands and up $40. I've been playing 4 tables--3 no-limit, 1 limit. I'm not very familiar with limit outside of tournaments, so I thought I'd teach myself at $0.05/$0.10.

While I've got a second, I'd like to address something that's been bugging me from the get-go: The name of this blog. It started out as PDX Poker, but, after I decided to take a break from Party and hit the low-limit tables on Poker Stars, I wasn't sure how much poker content I would be including, so I changed the name to a placeholder. TGI McBloginator.

Uh, yeah.

It doesn't really mean anything, and I've been trying to come up with a better name, but I'm stumped. So I'm having a contest. I want people to email me with suggestions. The winner will receive $1.00 transferred to them in Poker Stars. Pretty sweet deal, I know.

Still on the agenda for this week: Get comments on the site. If anyone out there is reading this, I'd like to hear from you. You could just email me, but I think comments are easier and less of a commitment, don't you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home