Poker, novel-in-progress, and updates from rainy PDX.

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Well, it's been 4,000 hands and I'm still around even at the $0.25/$0.50 limit tables on Poker Stars. I can't be too bummed out, though, because my brother moved up to $5/$10, and it took him almost 10,000 hands to get into the black. At one point he was down almost a grand with AQo. Sheesh.

I'd really like to buy into Party and start playing $0.50/$1.00, but I want to prove myself by winning at least 100BB on Stars first. Needless to say, it's taking forever.

In other news, we made an offer on a house today. Ridiculously, we offered $15,000 more than the asking price, and we still may get out-bid! Portland is hot right now, especially entry-level homes. Keep your fingers crossed. Last time I asked the faithful, anonymous blogreaders out there to do so, I got the job I wanted.

So keep 'em crossed tight.

Back to the tables.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home